Wednesday, July 14, 2010

punch it out with Stampin' Up! punches


New Punch Designs

I love the stamps sets that Stampin' Up! has to offer, as well as the accessories, ink, paper, etc. but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their punches! You just can't beat Stampin' Up! punches in quality and they are super easy to use...not to mention they have so many fun choices to choose from! Even better is that many of the punches coordinate with the stamp sets and that always makes it easier to whip out a card. In the *NEW* 2010-2011 catalog they have some awesome *NEW* punches, along with the sleek *NEW* design that makes it nice for organization and storage. Personally, I think that punches are one of the best investments!!

I thought I might take a minute to share with you some of the new punches on my wish list! (If you'd like to see ALL of the punches and their prices, check them out HERE!) Click on each picture shown below and it will link you to more information for each punch.

Two-Step Bird Extra-Large ($16.95)

Fancy Flower Extra-Large ($16.95)
Two-Step Owl Extra-Large ($16.95)

Designer Label Large ($15.95)

Ornament Extra-Large ($16.95)

Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border ($15.95)


2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large ($16.95)

What's on your favorites list?? Go check out all of the punches HERE and if you are interested in ordering, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at heidiboos.stampinup.net and place an order any time of the day or contact me at heidilynneboos@hotmail.com if you live in the Portland Metro, Oregon area!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

The cards are beautiful and I had a great time! THanks for the invite!!

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14