Saturday, June 12, 2010

retiring products party on display

This morning I co-hosted a 6/$10 card making event featuring mostly retiring products. It was a fun time with 12 stampers who came out to play even though the sun was appearing for the first time in weeks! Thanks, ladies!!

I designed and prepared supplies for 3 cards and my co-demonstrator and friend designed and prepared supplies for the other 3 cards. We held a door prize drawing every 1/2 hour and had lots of "on hand" products to buy and goodies to eat! I think the ladies had a fun time...I know I did!

For each card, I'll share with you the products that are retiring in case you see something you love that you might want to purchase before it's too late! Click on the link to see the full details for each product. The last day to order retiring products is June 30th and then the new catalog is released on July 1st! To see a complete list of retiring products, check them out HERE.

Retiring Products: Best Wishes & More stamp set, Mellow Moss cardstock (sold out!), Barely Banana cardstock (sold out!)

*******************************************


Retiring Products: Eight Great Greetings stamp set, Rich Razzleberry 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Orchid Opulence cardstock (still available in 8 1/2 x 11), Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper

*******************************************

This is a card that I have posted before, but used the stamp set Warm Words for the greeting instead as it will be retiring along with the Cute & Cuddly set. I hadn't used this card for a class yet and thought it would be a great one to use since there were so many things retiring on it.


Retiring Products: Cute & Cuddly stamp set, Warm Words stamp set, Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Series Paper, Barely Banana cardstock (sold out!), Chocolate Chip 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon

*******************************************

My next 3/$5 event is on Thursday, June 24th and I'll most likely be using some retiring products for that event, as well. Not only will it give my attendees a chance to see what they might miss, but it gives me a chance to use up my stash because, as a demonstrator it's best to use the current stuff for events since that's what stampers will be able to buy!

As always, if you see something you like, but don't live in my area (Portland Metro, Oregon) feel free to visit my website at heidiboos.stampinup.net and you can order straight from my site by finding the button that says SHOP NOW. Right now they have many things on clearance up to 60% off and some accessories 25-50%. Also, if you're interested in wall vinyl home decor, any of the retiring designs will be 25% off. HERE is a list of those that are retiring.

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14