Thursday, December 5, 2013

color me christmas tags

Last night the kids and I decided to make some treats for their teachers. It was part of our 25 Days of Christmas activities. Have you tried these yummy pretzel-chocolatey treats yet?! Yum! They are super easy to make and something the kids could easily help with.

We packaged them up in a little cello bag and I tied a giant red satin bow around it (retired). I die cut a tag from Whisper White using the Chalk Talk Framelits (largest size). I love this one because it tucks so nicely around the tied bow. No fussing with having to tie it on!

 Chalk Talk Framelits
#129983 - $24.95

Then the kids stamped their choice of image from the Color Me Christmas stamp set (shocker that we used this one...LOL!). They each colored their image in (I even let them use MY markers...gulp!) and we added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I think they turned out so cute...the teachers will love them!


 

No comments :

// ADDED BY RYAN ON 1-3-14 // END ADDED BY RYAN 1-4-14